Friday, November 02, 2007

Christmas Wish List

People keep asking for a wish list for Christmas. I'm a hard person to buy for sometimes. I usually don't need very much. When I do see something I want, I have a hard time not buying it early.

I recently purchased a Nintendo Wii. That does open a lot of options for gifts. I made a wish list on amazon that contains the Wii stuff I want.

My Wish List

Each game adds different value to the Wii.

Super Mario Galaxy: Every Nintendo has a Mario platform game that pules you into the system. Its a showcase of design and interaction with the system. This game it exactly that. Mario is new every time its released and becomes a must have game.

Mario Party 8: With the focus of the Wii around group interaction and fun, this game builds on that even more. With a lot of mini games and the option to play 4 people at once, your group will have lots of fun on this one.

Metroid Prime 3 Corruption: Another household Nintendo name that never lets you down. This is a highly interactive first person single player adventure.

Super Smash Bros. Brawl: to be released just after Christmas, its a arcade fighting style game. It pulls in all the classic characters from several popular titles and puts them in the ring against each other.

Super Monkey Ball Banana Blitz : A Sega release that places you in control of a glass ball. You tilt and turn the ground under the ball to control its movements. sounds like its easy to pick up and learn. The difficulty gets insane by the time you finish.

No comments: